GET AN INSPECTION
Upper Hand Pest Management offers inspections and consultations, at no cost to you. Feel free to call us to schedule a pest inspection or simply complete our form below and an Upper Hand Pest Management team member will contact you shortly.
- All technicians are trained by a certified expert on a continuous basis to make sure they are current on all the latest techniques and methods.
- All technicians are "professional" in appearance; with clean uniforms, pleasant professional manners, and an understanding of the importance of punctuality.
- All technicians drive clean, safe, and professional appearing vehicles.
- All technicians are registered with California.
- All technicians render quick response service calls, usually within 24 hours of notification.
- Upper Hand Pest Management has over 10 years of experience in the pest control industry.
- Upper Hand employees utilize state-of-the-art pest management programs.
- An Upper Hand professional not only has the latest and most effective products, but also the education and knowledge to get the job done right.
- An Upper Hand professional knows the habits, life cycles, food preferences, and harborage areas of the pest he/she is treating.
- An Upper Hand professional can tell the difference between the many insects that exist in Southern California, and knows that each has its own prescribed methods of control.
- Upper Hand professionals know how to handle products safely, when and where to apply them, and how much application is necessary.
- A thorough inspection by an Upper Hand professional can spot possible problems before they become serious and therefore limit the amount of products that need to be applied.
- Our Upper Hand professionals know many non-toxic ways of managing an insect infestation; including habitat modification, exclusion techniques, the use of growth regulators and the proper use of baits.
We like to think of it like driving a car. If you don't keep up the routine maintenance then the car will breakdown and eventually you will have problems.
Pest activity is exactly the same way. Our programs are designed to give your home routine maintenance to manage your pest issues and to prevent problems before they happen. Our warm climate here in Southern California keeps pests active all year round. So when you think your pest problems are gone, it is only because of the routine pest "maintenance" performed by Upper Hand. Without that maintenance, your pest problems would come back.